I served as information architect and product manager for the globalization and redesign of Cisco’s Marketing Acceleration Planner (MAP) partner portal, the heart of Cisco Partner Central. This complex global portal enabled tens of thousands of partners to select from a catalog of joint marketing plays, co-branded collateral, events, seminars, and so forth, while also managing the co-marketing funds process. The system also provides global ROI reporting and regional roll-ups of joint marketing funds.
- Redesigned the MAP interface for both partners and partner managers
- Eliminated redundancies and complex third-party integrations in order to dramatically reduce the current system’s operating costs
- Added new features, including a more streamlined Co-Marketing Funds management flow
- Improved global reporting
- Built web services to improve the way Cisco internal systems and third party applications integrated with MAP